One of the most important benefits of a virtual event is that anyone from across the globe can attend the same. However, have you ever wondered how the timing of your event can actually impact your reach to different time zones of the world? Well, that is definitely one of the most crucial aspects that need to be factored in while planning out your event.
Below mentioned are some of the tips that you can follow in order to take care of the time zone differences across the planet:-
Tips To Follow:
- Offer A Virtual Session Multiple Times: For instance, if you wish for your keynote speech to go live in each and every time zone at exactly 6:00 P.M., allow the participants to log in as per their very own time zone and allow them to go through the entire event step by step as per their very own time zone. This would avoid you from mentioning different time zones and avoid confusion and more people can join your event without any problem.
- Plan More Than One Virtual Session: Along with just virtual sessions, if you are also willing to take up live training sessions, it would be best for you to organise multiple virtual events, which are suitable for different time zones from across the world.
- Plan Out Stimulated Sessions: Allowing the candidates to take part in your virtual events at their own convenience is one of the best ways to avoid the problems arising due to time zone differences and availability. Pre-recorded content has actually received a whole lot of popularity in the recent past and could work out for your very own event as well. You can also try to add on stimulated sessions to your event to make it much more life-like and interactive for all the participants.
Mistakes To Avoid:
- Not Providing Your Event’s Time Zone: One of the most common mistakes to make when you are organising a virtual or a hybrid event is forgetting that not every participant would be from your very own time zone. Do not ever forget to mention your time zone along with mentioning a few other important time zones from across the globe while sending out invites.
- Not Providing The Attendee With Time Zone Settings: It is very frustrating for the international attendees to add and subtract the hours based on their time zone. Therefore, make sure that your event allows the participants to automatically show up the timing for the event based on their time zone.
If you follow all of the above-mentioned tips and avoid all the above-mentioned common mistakes, you would surely be able to attract a lot more international attendees than you ever could imagine. In this way, more people can join your event according to their convenience.