If you are looking to buy a home security camera in India, it can be overwhelming. There are many factors that go into choosing the right one for your needs. You’ll want to consider how much you’re willing to spend, what features are most important, and whether you’re willing to set up the camera yourself. With so many options out there, it may seem impossible to choose which one is best for you.
To help you out, Airtel launched Airtel Xsafe, its security surveillance service from Airtel wherein customers would be able to purchase three different types of cameras from Airtel and then use those cameras to keep an eye on movements inside their homes or offices. The three different cameras are the Sticky cam, 360° cam, and active defence cam.
Furthermore, in this article, we’re going to tell you about the Airtel Advantage and why it would be beneficial for you to choose Xsafe for your home.
The Airtel Advantage when choosing Xsafe
1. Cloud Storage: XSafe provides you with a cloud storage feature which makes it easy to access your video from anywhere, you just log into an app and watch what’s happening in real-time on any device.
2. Data Security: One of the core strengths of Airtel Xsafe is cybersecurity. The data you store on your camera will be protected by a variety of technologies. All your data will be securely stored in Airtel’s secured cloud. This can include encryption, which scrambles the information so that it can be decoded only by authorized personnel. Moreover, your data never leaves India.
3. Data Privacy: Data privacy is a top concern for most people, especially when it comes to the use of their own personal information. Airtel Xsafe takes care of your data to keep you safe from hackers and cybercriminals. It has features that encrypt the data being recorded by the camera, so there’s no way for someone else to access it without help from you. Simply put, you will have complete control over your data.
4. Customer Service: Customer service is an important aspect of any product. You should be able to contact customer service 24/7 and get the information you need, including how-to videos or other helpful guides. If there are any problems with your camera, customer service can help troubleshoot them and make sure they’re resolved quickly. To help you get the same, Airtel offers world-class customer service. From expert advice sessions to professional installations and guided product tours, it does everything for you.
5. Aesthetic designs: When it comes to aesthetics, you want a camera that blends into the environment. A nice-looking camera is not only easier on the eye but will also make your home look more polished and professional. Similarly, Airtel provides you with an indoor security camera or security products that blend with your decor.
The Bottom Line
When it comes to home security, you might think that the best camera is the one that can do it all. However, it’s important to know the features important to you and the camera that can fulfil your needs.